- Excellent service：（Transport from Viet nam to the world)
1.Air & Sea Freight Consolidation.
2.Customs Brokers,Commodity inspection，Marine Insurance
3.Warehousing & Distribution
TRI VIET SERVICE TRADE IMPORT AND EXPORT CO.,LTD
Web: //trivietcargo.us. ; //worldcargo.com.vn.
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. HP: 0084.934086768, 0985225760
Freight broker. A freight broker is the middleman who connects shippers and carriers.
- Shipper. A shipper is an individual or business that has products or goods to transport.
- Motor carrier. A motor carrier is a company that provides truck transportation. There are two types of motor carriers: private (a company that provides truck transportation of its own cargo) and for hire (a company that is paid to provide truck transportation of cargo belonging to others).
- Freight forwarder. Often confused with freight brokers, freight forwarders are significantly different. Forwarders typically take possession of the goods, consolidate numerous smaller shipments into one large shipment, then arrange for transport of that larger shipment using various shipping methods, including land, air and water carriers.
- Import-export broker. These people are facilitators for importers and exporters. Import-export brokers interface with U.S. Customs, other government agencies, international carriers, and other companies and organizations that are involved in international freight transportation.
- Agricultural truck broker. Generally small and operating in one area of the country, unregulated agricultural truck brokers arrange motor carrier service for exempt agricultural products.
- Shipper’s associations. Shipper’s associations are exempt, nonprofit, cooperative organizations formed by shippers to reduce transportation costs by pooling shipments. Shipper’s associations operate in a manner very similar to that of freight forwarders, but their service is limited to their members and is not available to the general public.